Culture is a significant contributing factor to the success of any exceptional team, and It is crucial that in order for secure success the area of emotional Intelligence is to be a strength rather than a weaknesses or even worst a blind spot altogether. For teams that are committed to investing in their staff teams and seeing their business thrive as a result. With an emphasis on the theme of Conflict resolution Innerscope’s A.E.I training will equip your team with advanced skills that will account to the cutting edge of your business.
- By The end of the training each participant will:
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of Emotional Intelligence and it’s significance on the work place.
- Develop a sense of self awareness and the impact this has on teams.
- An introduction to advanced conflict resolution skills that can be used practically in a work context.
- Generate and understanding of how E.I impacts team performance, leadership and management.
- Greater understanding of others, how to engage, respond, motivate and connect with them.
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Creating greater understanding among colleagues about yourself
- Creating trust.
- Greater interpersonal effectiveness