Updated May 23rd 2018
http://www.innerscope.co.uk is a site operated by James Aidoo ("we" or “us”). Our email address is email@example.com.
- The personal information we collect.
- The legal bases we rely on to collect, use, and share personal information.
- The third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The length of time we keep personal information.
- If we’re transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled.
- Our client’s rights regarding our use of their personal information.
- How our clients can contact us with privacy-related requests.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- To fulfil any order you may make on our site, you must provide innerscope.co.uk with your full name, email address, and payment details. In the instance of some orders, it is also required that you share your postal address.
- Profile data which may include your username, password purchases, feedback, and survey responses.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
With the information we collect from you we may:
- Contact You
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
a) We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
b) We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
c) We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for our newsletter 'Innerscope Insights', we may send you marketing emails based on similar content. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
- Process Payments
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
- Targeted Social Media Advertisements
We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements. You will only be shown these advertisements if we feel you have a legitimate interest in receiving them.
- Share with Third Parties
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google /social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
If you do not wish for us to use your information for marketing purposes and want to let us know personally, you may contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
- We do not personally store the credit or debit card details of any of our customers.
- If you opt-in to receive our email newsletters 'Innerscope Insights' (either directly, or via the signing up for one of our free offers), you will remain on our email list until you unsubscribe, which you can do at any point if you so wish.
- We may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organizations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If you have chosen to become a member of of any of our programs such as 'Innerscope Online', you may need a username and password to access your content.
- You are asked to create your own unique password on signing up to become a member of our programs and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username (typically your email address) and password.
- You are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorised or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
- We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Under the Data Protection Act, you have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
Updated May 23rd 2018